Professional Learning Teams
Staff at Kew Primary School work in Professional Learning Teams (PLTs) to assist in the planning and delivery of the key learning areas across the school. Each group is lead by a staff member who has experience and expertise in their field. At Kew, there are the following PLT groups: English, Mathematics, ICT and Student Wellbeing.
- To develop teacher capacity through Professional Learning
- To ensure quality teaching and learning practices throughout the school
- To monitor student achievement
- To purchase and maintain resources
- To foster strong links between the school and the parent community.