Remote Learning at Kew Primary School
During lockdowns KPS offers a structured and consistent program focussing on engagement and learning.
- Every student has a Microsoft Teams Account
- All students have a daily online lesson for Reading, Writing and Mathematics
- Weekly online lessons for French, Performing Arts, Visual Arts and Physical Education
- Fortnightly whole school online assemblies
- Continual contact with class teachers to ensure students are engaged and learning continues
- Feedback is given to students on work submissions and during small group sessions
- Onsite learning for children where both parent(s) and/or carers are considered authorised workers who cannot work from home and children experiencing vulnerability.